View Single Post
Old Thursday, March 24, 2011
39th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 236

H. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enoughH. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enough
Exclamation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuram_khokhar View Post
M f9 and prP is aLso quite on d track... Rashi Hw r U and hW is ur prp going???

Punjab 463
KPK 72
Sindh 35
Balochistan 28
G.B 19
Azad Kashmir 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
Boss where does FATA go?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka View Post
I guess FATA and G.B are still under one head that is FATA. If the information provided is correct than the passed candidates from GB and FATA is 19. But i think they might be more.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by converter View Post
72 include both kpk and FATA. The number of candidates from FATA is usually equal to that of KP. There is always a very tough competition in FATA, even more than punjab. I personally know 10 candidates from FATA.

@Maneka Sir:

Do you have any idea about the number of vaccancies for CE-2010? Will the austerity measures, eighteenth amendment and abolishing of about sixty positions of ASPs in Punjab reduce the number of positions for CE-2010?

The last i heard in another post was 28 from FATA.
I am still not sure if the alleged 28 have GB candidates in them or are they just FATA.
@Convertor please bhai itna tense na karay FATA+GB k bohat kam seats hai. The competition is far more than what the KP candidates will experience.
Please someone share their wisdom.