View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 27, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYEDA SABAHAT View Post
farrah i ahve heard that css optional urdu syllabus is similar to that pms compulsory urdu is it right?if yes then will you plz share urdu notes with me i shall be very thankful to you.
Yes I observed that the syllabus of both is same.I don't make notesI just read the available material and that is enough for me.You may buy book by Caravan Publishers.I don't know about this book but a senior member suggested it,I saw in PMS section.wesay ap koi tips wghera lena chaho tou most welcome.Is k elava mein Naqsh e faryadi ki tashreeh shuru kernay wali hun kuch dino mein,you can see.is k elava see this thread as well;

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/provincia...pers-urdu.html

@Abdul Basit headings den questions mein.bohat ziada sher likhen.sawalat mein quotes likhen jesa k mushtaq ahmad yousafi pe sawal aye tou ap kisi aur writer ki un k baray mein raaye likhen..Is k elava ap jo poochna chahen,pooch skty hain.