View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 27, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Well, motorway is an example of good management that is possible in pakistan, it is not part of the paradise. As far as i know, very few such incidents take place on motorway compare to GT road. I remember when the first docity took place on M-2, the then PM Nawaz Sharif ordered the police to trace the culprits within 48 hours. They were traced and he ordered the police to return the looted things to the victims at their homes.
After that nobody dare to commit such a crime and police was also vigilant as they were supposed to trace and return the booty at the victims' doorstep. The point here is GOOD GOVERNANCE, which Pakistan needs badly. I wonder why the present day rulers are so incompetent that they dont know how to bring change in society through good governance.