View Single Post
Old Monday, October 23, 2006
Economist In Equilibrium
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: she won the Essay competitionBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2006

Qurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura aboutQurratulain has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashif Saeed
Thanks Qurratulain,

You are right about scoring.

Can you guide how one should go about preparing for economics and how one should attempt the paper. Would you like to share your experience.

Regards.
Well Kashif, study patterns differ from person to person, but i'd quote the way i found better for my self. Here it goes.........

for exam preparation, you better plan the time table for Economics (If you're not in practice of the subject). After Planning time table, make a list of topics and then categorize them in two groups, one which you think, you need more effort to understand, and second which seem easy for you. And then start preparing, along with a difficult topic do go for one easy one. And when you finish with one topic just tick it in your list.

You can follow this strategy for both papers (Eco I & Eco II), and remember Paper II will be helpful for the preparation of Current Affairs paper as well.

Regards,
waqas gondal (Monday, February 08, 2010)