View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
If one talks about a "woman's love",he must be sure that a woman can't prefer million dollars over her love unless she is forced to do.
The above is completely true unless and until she is offered a million dollars practically because most of the women won't believe they will get a million dollars If they have to choose. But, If and only If they are practically given a million dollars, and the next time their beloved partner meets them they'll go like "Who are you?" LOLOL And this is completely logical and Rational, so no need to be emotional my dear (NO OFFENSE)

Quote:
I'm sorry to say but Yasir would better discuss men's choice and priorities..!!
Men aren't much different but that doesn't make women better

yeah such poems are good for those who are not offered any amount practically but are asked theoretically so people like to say such cool things but when they are offered in real they starting singing the song "Na Biwi Na Bachha Na Baap Bada Na Maiyan The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya" HAHAHAH

Quote:
99.9% girls will choose Million Dollars and if we ask same question from boys then about 50% will choose million dollars and others includind me will choose poor but true partner. I had already decided that I will never ever marry with a rich girl.
You have forced me to say that you are pulling a fast one, LOL. 99.9% is not a very close figure but yeah one can agree with you somehow but when you said 50% of the boys will choose a partner over a million dollars made me laugh. I mean, come on .. The percentage should be at least 90% if not more, it can't be less.

and for "I had already decided.......will not marry a rich girl" lol. Bhai, When you get a chance and you turn it down then let me know. Of course, you can say the queen of xyz proposed you but that will not be logical, Some proof will be required

Quote:
To appreciate the importance of love suppose that you are to make a choice between million dollars and your kids..... needless to say what to choose.
You are completely misunderstanding the topic. No one is underestimating the importance of love, but you are failing to understand that many girls are in LOVE with money as compared to a TRUE/PERFECT partner. Same goes for the boys (most of them). So your Example is completely illogical.

Quote:
And, although comparison makes no sense, but it is my personal experience that affection towards partner is more sheer than that towards kids.
Good to know you already realize that your comparison made no sense and was totally illogical, as for your personal experience .. Do you have the experience of kids yet? If no, then your experience is biased and If yes, then please tell me why is it that the divorce usually happens b/w partners and the love of both the parents stays the same for their children? Love for children(kids) is much more as compared to love b/w partners.

Quote:
What true lovers can sacrifice .... millions and millions of dollars worth nothing before these sacrifices.
Knowing so much about "true" love and having claimed of some "Personal experience" above, I assume you too are a true lover and so is your partner .. then, please mention only 1 sacrifice by your or your partner which was worth a million dollars? Thanks