View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Mukt After seeing you online,I was expecting your bombardment .lolzz

Quote:
The above is completely true unless and until she is offered a million dollars practically because most of the women won't believe they will get a million dollars If they have to choose.
Well million is just for example,main point is choice between money and love.
Choices are there;though amount is not equal to millions yet it stands for "money".What I observed,according to it,women prefer non-established love rather a more established future.I don't know why your logical survey failed this time

Quote:
yeah such poems are good for those who are not offered any amount practically but are asked theoretically so people like to say such cool things but when they are offered in real they starting singing the song "Na Biwi Na Bachha Na Baap Bada Na Maiyan The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya" HAHAHAH
Again,amount can be different but choices are still there.Don't stick to amount of "millions".
Such poems are written by those who have experienced materialistic approach.
I fear your unemotional+over-rational+over-logical approach may not deprive you of subtle feelings.