View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
Mukt After seeing you online,I was expecting your bombardment .lolzz
lol I see. Well I don't like to be rude and sorry If you think I am rude sometimes but Yeah, you should expect It every time you write something emotional or illogical. Not only you, everyone else as well.

Quote:
Well million is just for example,main point is choice between money and love.
Choices are there;though amount is not equal to millions yet it stands for "money".What I observed,according to it,women prefer non-established love rather a more established future.I don't know why your logical survey failed this time
Love can be with money as well, so what's with the choice b/w money & love? Also, the amount in question and the amount in general matters. Of course, no girl will sacrifice and/or PREFER a 10 rs BILL against a true partner but if the amount is a million dollars, all her thoughts will be frozen and she'll go with the obvious which is an ESTABLISHED future. So, now do you see the logic?

Quote:
Again,amount can be different but choices are still there.Don't stick to amount of "millions".
If amount is different than the situation is different and doesn't suites this thread, read the topic again :P

Quote:
Such poems are written by those who have experienced materialistic approach.
I fear your unemotional+over-rational+over-logical approach may not deprive you of subtle feelings.
Poems are poems lol .. and sure I dislike emotional approach and prefer logical & Rational approach.