View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol I see. Well I don't like to be rude and sorry If you think I am rude sometimes but Yeah, you should expect It every time you write something emotional or illogical. Not only you, everyone else as well.
You can't make everyone think like you so a logical approach is;

"Forget,forgive and accept people as they are"

Quote:
Love can be with money as well, so what's with the choice b/w money & love? Also, the amount in question and the amount in general matters. Of course, no girl will sacrifice and/or PREFER a 10 rs BILL against a true partner but if the amount is a million dollars, all her thoughts will be frozen and she'll go with the obvious which is an ESTABLISHED future. So, now do you see the logic?
You know very well what type of love is being discussed so don't try to yolk it with love with money,love with parents,love with family etccccccc

And and,
a very important question;
Are you a girl?
I suspect you are not so what made you to speak of a girl's mind?Why you thought that you are a mind reader of a girl?
Logic failed...!!Represent men only