View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
You can't make everyone think like you so a logical approach is;
I can't make them think like me and neither Is my plan to do so but I can prevent others from misleading by reading their post and give them a chance to analyze both the emotional and rational/logical approach and they can decide whatever they like

Quote:
"Forget,forgive and accept people as they are"
Illogical. Why don't you forget, forgive and accept criminals as they are? Why not finish the police and armed forced and everything .. lol, If we go with your philosophical quote it will mean more and more trouble and no discipline.

Quote:
You know very well what type of love is being discussed so don't try to yolk it with love with money,love with parents,love with family etccccccc
yeah I know but you were missing the point and still are I believe.

Quote:
And and,
a very important question;
Are you a girl?
I suspect you are not so what made you to speak of a girl's mind?Why you thought that you are a mind reader of a girl?
Good question (APPARENTLY) but very illogical and irrational PRACTICALLY. If a girl understands girls mind and If a boy understands boys minds then why are both the genders actively involved in psychology and becoming psychiatrists? And why, instead of a mother, a father starts doing PARWARISH of their children (who are males)? because with your logic, a mother (being a women) cannot understand a boys mind and can therefore not take proper care of him. Also, one learn things from experience. Of course, a girl will not have such an experience with another girl so boys will know more somehow. Not that I have experience in this, lol but I know people who have

As for boys, they are not much different. I am not trying to bash girls and make boys holy, lol

Quote:
Logic failed...!!Represent men only
If thinking so makes you happier, feel free to think so! Nevertheless, facts will NEVER agree with you my friend