View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
I can't make them think like me and neither Is my plan to do so but I can prevent others from misleading by reading their post and give them a chance to analyze both the emotional and rational/logical approach and they can decide whatever they like
You said,I should expect rudeness from your side if I or anyone else write something emotional,that's why I tried to remind you that you can't impose your thinking on others.

Quote:
Illogical. Why don't you forget, forgive and accept criminals as they are? Why not finish the police and armed forced and everything .. lol, If we go with your philosophical quote it will mean more and more trouble and no discipline.
It is not my quote,Pritchett said this in one of his short stories.Well.. I wrote it to make you clear that everyone has his own way of thinking so instead of being rude,you should be flexible enough to understand others' point of views too.Please stop inventing your own meanings and elaborations,I said it with perspective of discussion and argument.

Quote:
Good question (APPARENTLY) but very illogical and irrational PRACTICALLY. If a girl understands girls mind and If a boy understands boys minds then why are both the genders actively involved in psychology and becoming psychiatrists? And why, instead of a mother, a father starts doing PARWARISH of their children (who are males)? because with your logic, a mother (being a women) cannot understand a boys mind and can therefore not take proper care of him. Also, one learn things from experience. Of course, a girl will not have such an experience with another girl so boys will know more somehow. Not that I have experience in this, lol but I know people who have
A psychologist can deal with psychological disorders of an individual but he can't predict about the way of thinking of women.Don't compare yourself with them.