View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazibRoomi View Post
I think topic is love vs money and no doubt everyone has his or her own priorities and has all the rights to make decision of his or her own choice.
Wrong. Topic is not love VS money as love can be for parents as well and children as well, so reconsider what the topic was about and then reconsider your argument.

Quote:
I know I ll prefer love.
I have no means to confirm this but If you do so, it's a noble choice!

Quote:
And I know I can never respect a person who has left his or her beloved partner just for the sake of money.
for some, money will be "beloved" so it's like sacrificing one "beloved" for another "beloved". But yeah, I'll not respect the person as well but that does not means our respect for them matters them or anyone else, they care less.

Quote:
I must have told you many such examples but the way you cynically tried to evaluate sacrifices in terms of cost, you appear to me a person who knows the price of everything but value of none, and I am afraid you wont understand.
I am still Interested in knowing about the "many such examples" So far, only words and no example has been put forth. Please do mention some examples and sacrifices that you made so that everyone else including me reconsider our thoughts, so help us by telling us what sacrifice did you gave that was worth a million dollars?

Also don't worry, even If I don't understand (considering im dumb, unemotional) etc, at least the others will understand

Quote:
Anyways I choose what I like and you choose what you want. Nothing to debate here.
Of course, you can choose what you like and say whatever you want. I can't stop you If you choose "x" and say you have chosen "y". Neither have I means to confirm anything, so good luck and Awaiting your reply as im curious to know about the sacrifices