View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 03, 2011
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
You said,I should expect rudeness from your side if I or anyone else write something emotional,that's why I tried to remind you that you can't impose your thinking on others.
I never said you should expect rudeness, what I wanted to say was that sometimes I sound rude because I say things straight forward and don't know how to be diplomatic now if truth hurts people I can't do much, and every time someone says anything illogical or emotional I will say so (not that i'll be rude, lol).

Quote:
It is not my quote,Pritchett said this in one of his short stories.Well.. I wrote it to make you clear that everyone has his own way of thinking so instead of being rude,you should be flexible enough to understand others' point of views too.Please stop inventing your own meanings and elaborations,I said it with perspective of discussion and argument.
I didn't say its your quote, but you wrote that quote or copy/pasted it and I just proved it to be wrong logically. It's simple

Quote:
A psychologist can deal with psychological disorders of an individual but he can't predict about the way of thinking of women.Don't compare yourself with them.
I was comparing your logic with something called a "fact" to prove to you what you said was not making sense. My Intentions were not to compare myself with a psychologist lol