View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Yesterday was my interview. I was almost a repetition of psychological interview. Almost 90% questions were related to things i wrote in psychological exercises.

There was only one question from current affairs that is Colombia China Relations. Thanks to Rishzz I read about this the night before yesterday.

Three questions they asked from Urdu ... Complete this couplet of Ghalib " Hoa hay shah ka musahib phiray hay itrata", Translate this couplet of Ghabil "Ghalib agar na khirqa o mushaf farookhtam" (this was in persian and I could translate only the first misrah but why the asked me to translate a persian verse?) and third question was what is common between Prem Chand, Karishan Chandar, and Rajinder Singh Bedi.

Only one question was from Islamic history. I was asked about intellectual heritage of Abbasid period. I told about the books written and translated by Islamic scholar. But BD said I am asking about intellectual heritage. I said "Sir may you please elaborate the question". He replied "so you don't know the answer so we move forward". And I am still confused what is meant by intellectual heritage.

Since they did not ask question about current affairs, economy, etc. so I feel that either they have already made up their minds that this person is not suited for service or it may be that I scored too low in written to be considered seriously. Whatever it is I am having absolutely no hope.
Gul Khan (Friday, April 08, 2011), rishzzz (Thursday, April 07, 2011)