View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 16, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
thanks...n yes its good to hear that no need to write poet's name.farah which books you are using for poetry n its tashreeh.i have one book that is for PMS with very limited '' asha'ar ''...since syllabus is not mentioned so i want to ask key ham kidhar sey inko prepare karein.inter n matric level urdu ki books hain merey paas,they have some poets n tashreeh.wo buhat hain or not ?
aap kidhar sey prepare kar rai ho.I'm zero in Urdu poetry really.

regards.
Gul As I have Urdu optional so meri tashreeh k lye tayari tou khud ba khud ho jaye gi.Maha said Emporium publishers ki Urdu General len.Inter aur matric wali books will help but ap wesay he kuch famous poets ki poetry keren.
aisa kerti hun mein kuch Important poetry ki Forum pe tashreeh kerna shuru kerti hun,it will help you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Gulrukh (Saturday, April 16, 2011), SamiPerhar (Thursday, June 21, 2012), syeda naqvi (Wednesday, April 27, 2011)