View Single Post
Old Monday, April 18, 2011

mirzahadi is on a distinguished road
Default All the past papers solved in one file

I have solved and gathered all the questions in the past papers' grammar section except the fill in the blanks in one file. I have been working very hard on this document for some time now. It is 99% finished. There are some things which I either did not understand or did not know how to solve which I have left for the board members to help me in. I have copied answers from wherever I could find but most of the time I have used dictionaries.

Please go over the file and point out any mistakes. Any others suggestions will be really appreciated. Two links to the file are given below:

mediafire.com

Any feedback will be really appreciated.

P.S I am giving this thread a month from today. After that i will take in all the corrections and suggestions and come up with the final draft. I hope the document is put somewhere by the admins to be found easily by the members.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, April 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mirzahadi For This Useful Post:
ahmed86 (Saturday, January 20, 2018), amubin (Monday, July 18, 2011), farrukh khan (Monday, April 18, 2011), greenhorn (Monday, April 18, 2011), maha4799 (Monday, May 30, 2011), safia khan (Saturday, June 18, 2016), unsolved_Mystery (Wednesday, April 20, 2011), wasi63 (Tuesday, February 21, 2012)