View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 20, 2011

FarazAli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you are right this was an open ended question.

i started with a quote from john stuart mill,
"the greatest threat to a society does not come from the government , but from the society itself .which fails to accommodate differing views " ( i do not remember the exact quote right now ).
so the first challenge i quoted was INTOLERANCE ...
3) Illiteracy
3) Economic woes
4)terrorism

for the solution .... i started from another quote ...aristotle said , " it is the mark of an educated man to entertain a thought without actually accepting it " so two problems would be solved by educating people. we will have trained manpower and the second would be a tolerant society....

for economic woes i mentioned the skewed tax system we had and i proposed the solutions ....like taxing the real state and agriculture sector ...i also gave some figures that from IMF reports..

for terrorism i mentioned that it is a political problem and needs a political solution...i also mentioned the heavy price pak had to pay in the war against terrorism . i showed that drones would only infuriate the public and i proposed a conciliatory approach....

this was an outline for u ...if you have further questions you can ask me ...i hope it helps ...
Thanks dear and yes it helps a lot. You also attempted the question accurately and in right direction. But one thing which i feel is missing in ur ans is that u ve not discussed in futuristic perspective.In other words, the question requires vision of 2011. Have u discussed the vision 2011?Nevertheless ur ans is appreciable but output from other members is also needed in order to confirm the accurate ans of the question.