View Single Post
Old Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Banned

Sheeraz S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarazAli View Post
Thanks dear and yes it helps a lot. You also attempted the question accurately and in right direction. But one thing which i feel is missing in ur ans is that u ve not discussed in futuristic perspective.In other words, the question requires vision of 2011. Have u discussed the vision 2011?Nevertheless ur ans is appreciable but output from other members is also needed in order to confirm the accurate ans of the question.
Guyz, don't narrow-down your future to 2011. How come a status quo of Pakistan could be drastically changed over few months (Paper was in March 2011)? In fact, this question was soliciting your futuristic vision of Pakistan even if it goes beyond 2011.

Guyz,

I don't know why few candidates put romantic quotes which are quite irrelevant to what is being exactly asked. You better quote facts, figures, or any relevant argument from any renowned historian about that issue.

For Example, in this question we were supposed to discuss problems pertaining to Pakistan, its policy ramifications and recommendations for future. How come Aristotle or Shakespeare quotations fit here? Do we attempt to entertain our examiner?

Just to save yourself from awkwardness, the best approach would have been if you had quoted few lines, for example, from Ralph Braibanti research papers "Strategic Significance of Pakistan", Stephen P. Cohen masterpiece "Idea of Pakistan", Ahmed Rashid book "Descent into Chaos" etc., who discussed Pakistan and its grave challenges and gave an incisive and refreshingly bold analysis about Pakistan's polity.

How come Aristotle or Shakespear fits in this question? I don't understand but it sounds weird and preposterous to me, friends!

Regards

Last edited by Predator; Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 03:53 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sheeraz S For This Useful Post:
Peerhamza (Wednesday, November 11, 2015), roijen (Wednesday, December 14, 2011), Scarlett Omen (Sunday, April 24, 2011), Waseemtabish (Friday, September 09, 2011)