View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 21, 2011
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardonic View Post
can plz anyone help me out in filling in Serial No. 34 (details of 10 posts in the order of their preference with post code and post name) of the form.....

Due to my limited knowledge I fail to understand what they mean by 10 posts because i can just see a 'number of posts' in 3 headers only

Ill be highly thankful if some one responds asap as i need to send in the form by tomorrow......cudnt send it earlier...

kind regards
Don't worry about 10 posts. Just write those 3 posts, mentioned in advertisement, according to your preference order.