View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 21, 2011
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashif Abbas Hashmi View Post
Hey, I've done my masters in English Literature and the paper seems too easy to me.... but the thing which does not let me opt this subject is the well known rumor that this subject does not give good marks as compare to other subjects... Have anyone any idea what are the maximums of this subject???? please...
Kashif Sb. indeed this has been a widely discussed issue while we consider English Literature as a possible option. I think, on this forum there are a number of threads dedicated to this discussion and you may find more than sufficient opinions that would help make your mind.

My personal experience: I opted English Literature in 2010 and with Not-So-Much-Satisfactory preparation I managed to pass it and got 118 marks, encouraging me to opt it again in 2011, which I did gladly.

Regards