View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 21, 2011
PMS - S&GAD
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5865PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 43

rishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nicerishzzz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SADIA SHAFIQ View Post
dear bro,i've also read mirza yousaf too..and i hate laws and its clauses.i need points only.thank u for your nice attitude.
If you need only points then i would recommend you to buy some jahangir pub book. Their books are written short and in bullets, along with that you can take internet support as its the best source these days.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Well brother the problem is that I did not have sociology in my css.
The subject is new for me, so i am a bit conscious about book.
It doesn't matter at all even if you didn't have sociology in css. You can go for social work easily because it demands very small amount of aptitude and concepts are seriously light, giving no-tension, yet it will be your own decision. You can browse through social work topics and sociology thread in forum and find out if this subject matches your strengths or not....

Regards
Tassawur (Thursday, April 21, 2011)