View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 04, 2011
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated services

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by diligentguy View Post
For my satisfaction that you will correct me, can you please point out mistakes which I made in my last thread:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/d...akistan-4.html
My conclusion regarding the story of Osama's Death:

Pakistan Govt and US govt mutually decided to play this drama due to (the) following reason (reasons):

1. It was decided by US authorities that forces from afghanistan will be withdrwan by this or next year but they were still facing much confrontation and hence, they (confrontation, hence they) decided to make (fabricate seems more appropriate) this story.

2. Obama did not want to make himself unpopular (or it can be written as did not want to lose popularity) by withdrawing unsuccessful forces from afghanistan. He was required to (Afghanistan for after that he would have been required to) give reason reasons to his nation and opposition.

Why I thought that both Pakistan and US govt have mutually decided this game:

1. Silence of Govt on this issue.
2. Our politicians were distrubuting seats after this drama.
3. Silence of Pakistan Army (ISPR). They were also aware about this drama.
4. There is a possibility that the operation was done by pakistani forces and not US forces (not by US forces) . (the sentence continues so full stop should not be used here) Because (because)according to villagers that the people (villagers, people) invloved in (the) opertion were talking in Pushto.
5. Obama discussed with president that this drama will be (a) win-win situation for both of us but basicaly they made pakistani politicians fool. (they fooled Pakistani Politicians or they made a fool of Pakistani politicians) Though they are now appreciating the efforts of Pk govt but they have sullied Pakistan all over the world. They will have now reason to stay here in pakistan with large number of thier agents. (Now they will have reasons to stay here in Pakistan with a large number of US agents)

The only thing which I am not understanding is (the) press release of our foreign office that US did not inform us about this operation. Where as Obama (operation, whereas, Obama) is appreciating the efforts of Pakistani govt and saying that he had discussed this issue with president. Please comment. __________________

@ Candidguy

It will help me to improve my English.
It will help me improve my English
It will help me in improving my English.

All of the above are correct.