View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Pakistaniguy will become famous soon enoughPakistaniguy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amubin View Post
a well experienced english teacher is required.A person who can check English Essay and precis.I have been searching in Karachi english teacher since man weeks but could nt fid it..Hope me this forum will help me in searching English teacher..
I asked same question before few weeks and I am highly thankful to Mr. Andrew (One of the Moderators) who helped me in this regard. Sir Raam Chand is my teacher now, and he is one of the best teachers for the preparation of English Subject for css exam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amubin View Post
Bro can you please tell me the teaching method of Ram chand.

I mean that there are many teachers who have their own material and they firstly read passage from their prepared notes and simply dictate whats written there.

On the other hand there are teacher say that student should make effort and then he would check.

Please clarify and if there is any student who have already studied from sir ram chand then share your experience please.
He will take your test first so that he can understand your level. After checking your level he will suggest you to purchase books. He will tell you the names of books and their authors. He can then ask you to start from tenses or sentence correction etc, will depend on your level.

Moreover, he will not force you to follow his pattern. You can also ask him that you are week in Essay and you just want him (Sir) to teach you essay. His purpose is to make you satisfied. If you say that you are perfect in tenses he will then not say you to start from it.

In my case, I told him that Sir, I would like to follow your pattern even if it takes a year. I want to make myself perfect in written English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran_shaikh View Post
One of my friends suggested me to meet sir Ram for preparation of English Essay Writing. Sir Ram is very strict on the matter of money. He believes that Money Hai Tu Honey Hai. He demanded 4200 Rupees/Month.And, he offers five days classes in a week of one hour...Because of lack of financial resources i could not join him.In spite of observing my incapability to bear the amount for my studies, he didn't even discounted.Lastly, according to my friend he is a good teacher of english and one should prepare for the subject under his assistance, if one can bear the amount. Here is His number

Sir Ram:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran Shaikh: He demanded 4200 Rupees/Month.And, he offers five days classes in a week of one hour
Now his monthly fee is 5000 rupees and one and half our class, four days a week.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Monday, April 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to Pakistaniguy For This Useful Post:
Urma Waqar (Thursday, April 25, 2013)