View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 24, 2005
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

i pray for ur welbeing nd prosperity

dear I am not an experienced one, nd inshalah i would b trying to post the MCQs in near future as bzy in some businesses.

the question was with regard to the analysis of the fourteen points nd points were also required to b written, me too remembered only 13 but by HIS grace got the last one as well. u c, this was the most easy question in the paper, as it required very less joint efforts of ballpoint and fingers.

dont fuss about any thing, what have been done, it cannot be retrieved, inshallah you will be getting good marks as all had tried to attempt this question, less had written the all points, very less would have given good analysis, so u r having a bit edge

now try to remember all the points as, indeed these are very helpful, and a turning point for Quaid's relentless efforts