View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 08, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Eager meray zehn mein nae aya werna mein apni Id e likh deti "reputation point" mein
Why don't you do the same?mujhe comment do "point" k sath us mein likh do apni Id.In case ager tumhe nae pata k repu point kesay detay hain tou see Tick/cross above on my post.Click that and there you will see option of comment.

ya phir mujhe 3,4 din wait kerna paray ga tumhe repu point mein Id batanay k lye

For adding your Id in profile Go to User CP..There on left side "Edit your details" wahan pe ID add ker sakti ho.