View Single Post
Old Monday, May 23, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Congratulations to all those who qualified for seats
specially Hamza Salick,thumbs up to you,mujhe andaza ho raha tha ap ki approch dekh k discussions mein k you are going to make some wonder

M.Ali Asghar Great,well done

Ali 25 I appreciate your confidence which finally proved that you were not constructing castles in the air(u know hawa mein qila'ay tameer kerna as some persons were making fun of you)I enjoyed your posts and everybody should be live hearted like you.

Jazib Roomi Don't worry,now Allah will do the best for you.
Ayezza My Urdu fellow,I wish you may be allocated.

Javaria,Sidra,Saria don't lose hope.My prayers are with you.

Kamran and all others who are not happy,Trust in Allah,he does the best.

"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." [Quran]

Dedicated to all those fellows who didn't qualify.

Quitters never win and winners never quit..!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/VkCFeNeqyHk&feature=related

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
ALI SB (Tuesday, May 24, 2011), ayezzaS (Tuesday, June 14, 2011), Hamza Salick (Tuesday, May 24, 2011), JazibRoomi (Tuesday, May 24, 2011), maliasghar (Tuesday, May 24, 2011)