View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 24, 2011
39th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 124

ayezzaS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
I also thought that my subject selection is going to land me in trouble..But really I testify to the fact that subject selection doesn't really count..With Indo-Pak,Journalism,Sociology,Muslim Law and Jurisprudence and Business Add I managed to stand 25th..I never hoped so..So CSS is much more I think than subject selection..its making the most of what u got..Allah ka karam he Jis ne merii thori si mehnt me Appni bht si barkat daali..I would have amounted to nothing without His help...Congratz sis n I hope u get allocated
P.Sid u also have ur psychological test on 3rd and 4th Feb by chance?with that bahawalpur group.I am guessing coz there was a girl named Ayezza in my psychological group.
YES..bro i am th same girl...
and your subjects were a great deal better-mine were URDu,IR n indo pak-th total doobey hue ones))))...it does matter wen urdu has drowned many bro...business add n muslimlaw aint tht bad a choice..urdu ka 90 avr.score hai;(...bus.add tou calculated marks deyta hai and muslim law ney 70 b diye hain is dafa..u see..urdu ka paper 1 gave even 10 marks to mny...;(((
anyway..congrats broil be allocated forsure iA..cuz im 12th in punjab girls and 78 in punjab...so..im in heavens cuz i was dead sure il be dead))))))
ALI SB (Tuesday, May 24, 2011)