View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 28, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHASHJ10 View Post
hello i want to opt for international law.i have a total english literature background and want to go for psychology,sociology,journalism,public admin,international law.a literatti person is never good at cramming things.do u have to cram much in international law???if i drop public admin and international law then i am left wd geography.not going for it out of the fear that it might be purely mathematical.please give ur opinion
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHASHJ10 View Post
redmax please suggest the books as well u consulted to prepar for international law
Your doubts are absolutely correct. I pulled out of this subject few months prior to the examination on the sole basis of 'cramming' articles 1,2,3, blah blah of so and so charter and so and so declaration etc. You will have to cram many many things (FOR FETCHING GOOD SCORE) in this subject. Alternatively, you can just get the jist of the things and write on your own risking your score.
pari Ali BNi (Tuesday, May 19, 2015)