View Single Post
Old Monday, May 30, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooba Malik View Post
redmax bhyya can you share past paper? thanks
Sister, they do not allow carrying the question booklet outside of the examination hall. I think I had posted some of the questions which I could remember in a thread last year. I will look for it on the forum and will give you the link, if found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@redmax..

do you know any reading that we could take recourse to especially for answering the pedagogic questions in the second part of the questionnaire?
Emmmm,,,not really. I recommend googling the topics individually. I'm quite sure that you will find .pdf ebooks too. Better still if you solve the similar tests online on various websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooba Malik View Post
redmax bhyya can you share past paper? thanks
Here are the links of the threads I had earlier alluded to.

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/other-com...bs17-test.html

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/sindh-pub...ship-test.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureapak View Post
@redmax..

do you know any reading that we could take recourse to especially for answering the pedagogic questions in the second part of the questionnaire?
I hope you will find this helpful.

TEACHING TIPS

Last edited by Chauhdary12; Tuesday, June 07, 2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Merged