View Single Post
Old Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani.idgaf View Post
It has been 3-4 days since i posted the above thread, but I wonder if the queries put forward by me were so difficult or redundant that nobody has bothered to reply.
I thought this forum provides assistance or is there a special criteria on which replies are given???
First of all welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay here to the utmost and will get proper guidance.
Now coming to your query which goes unanswered still I want to say that there is no specific criteria on which replies are given, infact criteria has been fixed by you by putting questions to CSPs only. Since you have requested only CSPs to answer your questions so most of the people here have not privilege to answer your questions. Perhaps the CSPs are little busy or they didn't had a look at your thread that is why they have not replied you. I hope they will do so soon. Best of luck.

P.S Almost all of your questions have been answered several times by the seniors. You will find the answers by going through the previous posts.

Regards,