View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 16, 2006

Najabat is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Fox
The issue has deeply divided the Nation and it will continue to divide the Nation. It will create polarization amongst the politician as well as amongst the intellectuals. The common man, which do't fall in Nation will never take interest in it. They wont even be able to understand it even they bring 1000 amendments in it.
I dont know why they make constitution in flowery terms. I think all the legistlation should be in simplified words so that a layman can easily understand it. The constitution is written in a way so that professionals, politicians and clergy can enjoy reading it and only they could understand and debate it.
Honorable forum fellow,I respect ur views as they are outcome of some thinking effort.But dear friend one thing i like to add or mention here is that Political issues like such of Women rights is not focused on polarization but its presented in Parliment to have a consensus on this very issue.Well its the essence of Democracy.So we should favor this timely isolation on Parties Point of view.Since every elected person should have right to present his point of view on logical Grounds.As Far as as common man is concerned i know he/she has no direct interaction on it.But keep in mind friend most of the cases registered of voilence are against common people of our country.The thing is to educate people to fight for their rights.But i harshly said here as a Muslim and Pakistani that we as anation do not follow a law that is not in accordance with Islam.Actually women are being deprived of their rights due to Mullahism and Feudalism.But its time to turn the tables on Feudal lords to give women their deprived rights as described in Islam.Wanni and similar customs should be removed through law enforcement agencies and true legislation.
Shayad kay teray dil may uttar jayay meri baat