View Single Post
Old Friday, June 03, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Walekum Salam Respected Sir!

Sir iam whole heartedly thankful for your kind reply and very useful suggestions regarding my essay and pinpointing the drawbacks.What should be the suitable outline for this topic means how should i make its outline. Sir wud u plz post some siutable headings for this topic so as i cud get the idea more clearly and write essay accurately.

And Sir it wud be very kind of you if u pinpoint me grammatical mistakes in the essay and the simplicity of writing and preciseness of the sentences.

Last but not least request Sir wud u plz keep guidind me about my essay, i'll keep posting my essays,i'll be greatly thankful to u if u keep cheking my essays and guiding me through..

Thanking in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to Roshan wadhwani For This Useful Post:
Chauhdary12 (Friday, June 03, 2011)