View Single Post
Old Friday, June 03, 2011

camran will become famous soon enough

Dear Ali Asghar

You are right that the interview needs to be prepared thoroughly. From the posts that i have seen so far, it seems that the interview questions come from

1. Your Background (Educational)
2. Current Affairs
3. Optional Subjects Opted
4. Top 3 Groups

[Please correct me if i am wrong]

But there are certain things in Psychological tests that I want you to kindly explain in detail.

I gave the exam of 2011 and didnt went to Academy. If I passed in the written, I wont go to academy for interview preparation either. So there are certain things in Psychological test that I would like you to explaine. How can a person sitting in home can better prepare the following

1. IQ tests
2. Personality Tests
3. Command Task (Which appears most difficult to me as most of the command task require some knowledge of the occupational group as well)

Kindly share how we can better prepare if we dont go to academy

P.S: Did you prepared for the 2011 exam after 2010 exam or did you prepared for Interview straight away??? How you managed time after the 2010 attempt?

Dear Ali Asghar,

Another trend that I've seen in the Interviews is the questions from Economics and Policies. I have a background of IT and barely understand Economic Jargon. Will reading the Yellow Pages of Dawn on Monday suffice or something else is also needed?

Last edited by Chauhdary12; Tuesday, June 07, 2011 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to camran For This Useful Post:
Eager (Sunday, December 18, 2011)