View Single Post
Old Friday, June 03, 2011
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,387 Times in 547 Posts
SYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to beholdSYEDA SABAHAT is a splendid one to behold

sadia i think for css 2011 candidates,they should pull up thier socks for interview right now.

sadia why dont we start with performa and interview related topics time by time. is tarha hamen bohat help miley ge interview me. bcoz agar is forum pe kisi bhi topic ka koi angle discuss hone se reh gaya hua to qualifiers han na guide kerne k lea,baad me ye log training ma busy ho jain ga.

what do you say?

@ali asghar sahab zabardast itni gehrai se apne interview k lea prepare kya tha.isi lea apke itne acha marks aye han. thnk you apne mere confusion door ker de bcoz muje bhi kisi ne yehi kaha tha k interview k lea itni tyari nhi kerne parte.per ab pata chala k iska lea to double tayari kerne parti ha.

we will inshallah act upon your strategies. BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE.

Maza deti han zindagi ki thokerin unko,jinhen NAAM-E-KHUDA le kar sanbhal janey ki adat ho.
The Following User Says Thank You to SYEDA SABAHAT For This Useful Post:
maliasghar (Monday, June 06, 2011)