View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 04, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WASEEM MALIK View Post
@STUNNER
I beg to differ frm u in this regard that its hard works which pays u off in css contrarily its scoring trend which is ultimate deciding factor.in 2010 FPSC was brutal to islamic history both papers were crushed which is quite unusual practice.the candidates whom u r talking abt had indo pak history in which 2nd paper gave handful marks.i have become victim of this illogical policy while u r staying outside the grin.its bitter reality tht once fpsc decides to persecute a subject then even if u copy entire book marks will not be awarded.its fact
You are precisely right. While I do not disregard intrinsic worth of hard work, i cannot simply dispel the trends mantra and fpsc's aberrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WASEEM MALIK View Post
@REDMAX
BROTHER as u replaced islamic history with arabic so tell me how did u study arabic ?was it easy or difficult?how much time u gave to it? plz can i have ur cell number plz i want to take guidance frm u in arabic
plz will be gratefull
Arabic is comparatively difficult than Islamic History. Especially, if you start from inertia, it's like learning a new language, it's grammar, vocabulary, composition etc. Then comes the comprehension part. You got to know the history of Arabic literature, trends, writers and genres etc. It's relatively difficult than Islamic History. I prepared it in less than 2 months time coz I could not afford giving it more than that. As mentioned earlier, I substituted it after the result i.e end october or early november. Anyways, I guess I could prepare it much better if I had more time. For the cell number, kindly send me an email (in my profile) i will write back my number in reply.

Regards,