View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 05, 2011
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Assalam o Alaikum ..

Let me list down the names of books which I'm gonna consult for Punjabi .. Usually I've stopped mentioning more books as some of the Peers here criticise this approach of consulting many books .. But since most people here wanted to know the names of the books, so here they are .. And they are easily available in market ..

Nawain Zawiye - Dr. Sayyed Akhtar Jafri
Punjabi Shaayeran Da Tazkira - Miyan Maula Bakhsh Kushta
Punjab Rang - Jahangir Exam Cram Series
Soch Wichaar - Dr. Sayyed Akhtar Jafri
Bann Phulwaari - Afzal Parwaiz
Adab Samandar - Dr. Ismat Ullah Zahid
Jhaatiyan - Shareef Kunjahi
Nawin Nazam - Dr. Sarfraz Hussain qazi

Ab tareeqa main aapko bataa deta hun .. Take a maximum of 2 or 3 books as your main text and make your notes consulting them .. The rest of the books are for additional and extensive reading .. It doesn't mean to cram or read through all of them on the whole ..
Use the skim and scan procedure .. Only take those lines or passages that enhance the value of your notes and make your text different from others ..

Again .. Ye mera tareeqa hai .. You do whatever you wanna do ..

@ Waseem Malik

If proper labour is put you may score more than 85, I've seen some exceptional scores in the range of 90s as well .. And I've not seen scores fluctuating in Punjabi, aagay bhi Allah khair karay ga InshaAllah ..

Best of luck to all ..

Regards ..
Ghulam Farid Asad (Thursday, June 09, 2011)