View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 05, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by umma View Post
I've been looking for such an help since a week. i m glad i found it. thanks a lot redmax to ans my queries. you r doing such a generous job by imparting such an information.
i have heard the last date of submitting applications is 20-06-2011. i have checked it on the site by myself. but here some one is saying its the 6th june.
so which last date is accurate date?
one more thing how u ppl have applied online? i knw the whole procedure of applying online but some times server refused the connection. if the assess to this page is granted than the problem occur in registration.
It have been a week to me. i've been doodling for solution. do you guys also facing this?
Last date is 20th June. Those who say its 6th June are not telling the truth.

The FPSC server is slow probably because of traffic or maintenance. You can apply manually by downloading the application form from this link:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/attachmen...th_challan.zip
umma (Monday, June 06, 2011)