Thread: My Passion; FSP
View Single Post
Old Monday, June 06, 2011

hani.idgaf is on a distinguished road

Mahvish,
First of all I will wish you loads of luck and InshALLAH ALLAH SWT will guide you in the right direction as the Lord knows better what is best for you.

Now coming to the point, while reading your posts i felt that your English is either weak or you cannot properly express yourself. First of all, you need to focus on this aspect as your writing ability and your grammatical correctness would play a pivotal role in your success. Most of the CSPs consider the Precis & Essay Writing part to create a difference between successful candidates and the not-so-successful ones. Also, as you are ambitious about foreign service your English has to be immaculate, so work hard on it. Reading profusely would do you a lot of good and also consider buying Wren & Martin and solve the Grammar exercises from there. InshALLAH you will see a lot of improvement.

Btw I have also started preparing for an attempt in 2012. Since, I am currently working as well so that makes my task a tad bit more difficult, but InshALLAH with the prayers of my family and my faith in Allah (SWT) i certainly feel i will be able to clear the examination if its in my best interest, just need the lady luck for that added advantage.

Aspiring for: Foreign Service
My optionals are:
Indo-Pak
Muslim Law
Business Admin
Sociology
Journalism

Mahvish Shahid (Monday, June 06, 2011), syeda naqvi (Monday, June 06, 2011)