View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 07, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane Khan View Post
I hoe u understand that css-aspirants always have so many questions in their minds, especially people like me.

Please tell me whether ur success was a surprise for u or u were expecting it,

and if u were expecting it, was it on the basis of ur written exam or on the basis of ur interview.

And is it css, the ultimate career achievement, for u, or there is something else as well.
Dear Suzane,

I guess, it would be very hard for any one to predict success, especially more so in Competitive Examination. However, I was certainly hopeful that I should be able to pass the exam, and when I passed, I was hopeful to get one of my first three preference. But as I said, I was 'hopeful' and in no way certain about it.

CSS for anyone, who is serious about it, is an ultimate career achievement, and so is it for me. I wouldn't be ashamed to say that I waited two years for this time to feel this happy.
Hamza Salick (Sunday, August 14, 2011)