View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 08, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

@concious
thanx a lot dear for ur kind, useful and encouraging words, i'll try my best to put ur suggestions into practice and add all the points suggested by u...hoping to improve my essay with the useful suggestions of urs...hope that kind members like u keep guiding me.

@Waqaas Gondal
thnx alot dear for giving kind and thorough look at my essay..ya dear i was uncertain abt my grammatical mistakes in the essay....requesting u to plz highlight those mistakes and guide me so as cud remove them bit by bit....waitng for ur kind rpl

@faizkhosa
thnx alot sir for appreciation....sir i wud be thnkful to u if u explain the mistakes pointed out by u in the essay........thnkng in advcance

Last edited by Predator; Wednesday, June 08, 2011 at 02:48 PM.