View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 19, 2011

skhan86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeel Waheed View Post
Gulz n Guys listen...... yah sub fazol batien hain..... i have talked in private to some one at very high position in MCB HR......... He told me that one candidate must have atleast 4 years degree.... which mean 16 years of education...... n 2nd thing... candidate also have through out 1st division in his/her academic career..... only 1 2nd division is acceptable..... metric, inter, bech. n masters....... only 1 2nd division otherwise no matters even you with 3.9 CGPA or whateva........... I am fed up from the post from the people who are speculating here this.... that... etc etc bla bla...... !!!!! Best of luck for the examz..... i hope now you can easily check your screening!!!!!
For your kind information, my friend who has 88% is matric, 76% in FSc and 3.03 CGPA in BBA-Hons.....He is not shortlisted, ask your genius HR friend what the hell was that? And this is not the only case this time, there many out there with same issues....They dont have any criteria brother, its only a lucky draw which i can assume now. You should look at the facts and figures before getting fed up.......