View Single Post
Old Monday, June 20, 2011
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Goof View Post
aoa, i am also going to supreme court against fpsc regarding their marking criteria.
i got 35 in journalism and 45 in sociology though my 20 mcqs in each subject are correct.
i am also going to sue them regarding interview in which i got 140 (though i got 667 in written)
if any body interested please do contct me
farrukh (03********)
Roll#61 merit: 330
Please read and understand the following before you take any action:-

According to the rules laid down by the commission and duly approved by you before the tests..

"Answer papers in all the subjects of examination are secret documents and cannot, therefore, be permitted to be seen by the candidates or their representatives nor re-examination of answer books/scripts is allowed under any circumstances. A candidate desirous of getting of his/her marks, awarded by the examiners re-counted may submit his request for the purpose, within one month from the date of issue of result card/marks sheet alongwith a Treasury Challan of Rs. 200/- per paper as fee for re-checking/ recounting of marks only. Thereafter, no such request will be entertained."

"Subject to the Recruitment policy... Candidates securing the highest places on the combined results of the written Examination, Psychological and Viva Voce tests and eligible for appointment will be appointed upto the number of vacancies available. No candidate will, however, be considered for appointment to any of the Groups/Services for which he/she has been declared “not suitable” by the Commission at the time of Viva Voce test."

Now challenge FPSC or Justice (R) Rana Bhagwan Das in any court of law.

Regards.

Last edited by Chauhdary12; Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at 12:59 AM.