View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mehrankhan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
Dear, with due respect, I would disagree with this... unfortunately FPSC does not consider hardwork of a candidate when they come to crushing a particular subject even if paper is sloved as per requirement. You know recently Journalism paper witnessed this sceanario... it was a routine easy paper... many would have solved it to the best of their skills and as per demand... many got even 20 MCQs correct... but result turned out to be disastrous with most of the aspirants falling in the range of 30 to 40 marks only. Same was the case with some other subjects.

It is mostly your luck along with hardwork which plays its part in being a subject scoring or not in a particular year.
Usually, marking trend for a particular subject continues for three consecutive years and may change for next three years and so on...
Dear friend, if it is so than how some candidates got 60+ in journalism? u may also check the dms of qualified candidates in this regard.. and what proof do we have of persons who are claiming that they have done 20 mcqs correct and ended up with 40?

It is luck i know.. but the more hardwork you will do, more the luck will be with you..

Some subjects are facing high scoring and low-scoring trends, but as i said earlier no one can predict which subject is going to be hit this year..

Regards..