View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 21, 2011
39th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 236

H. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enoughH. R. Akhunzada will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Goof View Post
aoa, i am also going to supreme court against fpsc regarding their marking criteria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
Please read and understand the following before you take any action:-

According to the rules laid down by the commission and duly approved by you before the tests..

"Answer papers in all the subjects of examination are secret documents and cannot, therefore, be permitted to be seen by the candidates or their representatives nor re-examination of answer books/scripts is allowed under any circumstances.

No candidate will, however, be considered for appointment to any of the Groups/Services for which he/she has been declared “not suitable” by the Commission at the time of Viva Voce test."

Now challenge FPSC or Justice (R) Rana Bhagwan Das in any court of law.

Regards.
@A Goof... Unfortunately there is nothing we can do in this regard as Floydian has clearly posted.... we can only criticize and that too on the forum.... i know its impossible to feel what your going through after you made such an effort in you exams but all i can say is InshaaALLAH i hope to see you get selected in your next attempt... Best of luck brother