View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 23, 2011
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 73Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,480 Times in 622 Posts
redmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud ofredmax has much to be proud of
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
How was paper in your time,i-e in CE 2011?Did you attempt it well,and roughly how much marks you are expecting?
I wondered why no one asked me this before.

Kher, If you had a look at the CE2011 Arabic Paper, you'll find some questions directly asking about Hadith Literature and it's compilation etc in both Paper-I and Paper-II. Hadith Literature has neither been part of the syllabus and nor been asked about in past papers. Though I had some choices left at my disposal to skip such questions yet I experimented with one by attempting to answer it extempore. This is one reason why I would consider my paper to be average and NOT very good and expect a fair 100-110. Had it NOT been the case, I might have expected 130+. This is to say I prefer being realistic over idealistic.
Kamran (Thursday, June 23, 2011)