View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 23, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmax View Post
I wondered why no one asked me this before.

Kher, If you had a look at the CE2011 Arabic Paper, you'll find some questions directly asking about Hadith Literature and it's compilation etc in both Paper-I and Paper-II. Hadith Literature has neither been part of the syllabus and nor been asked about in past papers. Though I had some choices left at my disposal to skip such questions yet I experimented with one by attempting to answer it extempore. This is one reason why I would consider my paper to be average and NOT very good and expect a fair 100-110. Had it NOT been the case, I might have expected 130+. This is to say I prefer being realistic over idealistic.
How about Arabic portion,especially short questions,essay and MCQS questions both in Paper I & II?Lastly,Did you prepare some bullet type(short notes) to revise subjective part during Exams?