View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 26, 2011
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
We have a precedent in which a candidate appealed in Peshawar High Court and Director Examination had to appear before with answer sheets in the court. Now????
Well bro it depends .. Suppose the precedent you have turns out to be a case of HSSC or SSC or of any University degree and not specifically of CSS, then the judge may rule against you on the very first hearing .. Because I have heard about people seeing their answer-sheets (if dissatisfied) after College or University results, but not in CSS ..
And as far as I know the cases regarding CSS are dealt on the policy grounds .. Like in politics they get away by saying 'Qaum k waseeh tar mufaad mein faisla kiya hai' .. You may take policy decisions by the courts in the same sense if talking in layman terms ..

Honestly, I have never heard about CSS answer-sheets being produced in court .. Because, there is a term in law 'flood-gates' .. If there was a precedent like that, then it would have already opened the flood gates for other applicants as well ..

However, If indeed you have a precedent relating CSS, then you must give it a try ..

Allah sab k liye aasaaniyan paida farmaaye ..

Regards ..