View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 05, 2011
39th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit  09Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

maliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of lightmaliasghar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad imran sethi View Post
Maliasghar bhai kindly answer these 2 queries of mine.first do u recommend joining an academy specifically NOA,.My purpose of joining academy is to polish myself ,will academy serve this purpose. Secondly pl evaluate the precis of 2011 which i have posted
Dear Imran,

Joining or not joining an academy shall always be your own decision. Neither can I endorse any particular academy over the other. This shall not be wise of me.

One good thing about academies is that you get to have a guided tour of what CSS is about, what subjects to take, what books to study, and outlines of syllabi etc. Secondly, you also get to have a fair idea of who would be the people with whom you would be competing in the exam. Some people find academies quite useful, whereas others do not.
muhammad imran sethi (Monday, July 11, 2011), silza (Monday, December 15, 2014)