View Single Post
Old Monday, July 11, 2011
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akmal Malik View Post
Thanks Sis
I have read Dr. Saleem Akhtar's book. but i think problem will remain still there. I have started prepare such questions frm past papers but still not satisfied. we'll try our best, rest depends on the luck.
And Farah have u appeared in PMS urdu? Share your experience plz
us ka mein ne aik tareeqa nikala tha.past papers dekhen tou ap ko andaza ho jaye ga k unho ne category k mutabiq sawal diye hue hain.For example her saal ksii Critic pe note zaroor ata hai,critics mein Dr.Wazeer Agha,Jameel Jalibi etc shamil hain.ye ziada nae hain.ap past papers dekh k sab critics k naam note ker len,phr us ko prepare kren.isi tarah Imp.writers ki writings ka pata hona chahye.famous novel nigaar ki category bana len aik.us mein saray baray naam aa jayen gy jesa k Abdullah Hussain ki novel nigaari.Isi tarah Afsana nigaaron ki category bana lain.
1)critics
2)famous novel nigaar
3)famous afsana nigaar
4)famous poets

I didn't appear in PMS yet,it will be my 1st attempt in September Insha Allah.wese I have appeared in Css.That was not my best attempt as I prepared Urdu in 3,4 holidays during exam.In C.E 2012 I will prepare Urdu in a proper way Insha Allah.Syllabus of Pms is almost same as Css,you need not to worry
The Following User Says Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
Akmal Malik (Monday, July 11, 2011)