View Single Post
Old Monday, July 11, 2011
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all
Default Restoration of Police Act 1861.. Good for PSP :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamza_salick86 View Post
Bad..they are answerable to DC again..
Nah! i don't think so. Khair.. to each his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Hawk View Post
well....different people take it differently...but most of the seniors from PSP and DMG whom i came across with are of the opinion that this is a good change for PSP as well....since both PSP and DMG people are commoners so they cooperate with each other and their working relationship moves on more smoothly....PSP people never enjoyed working with Judiciary in particular; infact since the inception of Police Order, 2002 there have always been kind of a tussle between PSP and judiciary....so as far as i think its a good change for not only DMG and PSP but also for the general public....bakki lets see....
I second you. PSPs were/are frequently summoned to the high courts, which is a kind of unyielding non-ephemeral harassment. Now that the protective shield of the DCs has been restored and baby Nazim is gone, PSPs can look forward to have smooth sailing. Secondly, restoration of Police Act 1861 practically means that the police has once again become the real coercive arm of the civil bureaucracy, for all purposes
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
bifokeen (Monday, July 11, 2011), DEVOLUTION GEEK (Tuesday, July 12, 2011)