View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 12, 2011
40th CTP (FSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 101

Thanked 1,691 Times in 640 Posts
Roshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of lightRoshan wadhwani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariashamshad View Post
there was just lack of facts and figures that i told u and the remaining essay and its language was good.it was better from your previous essay attempts.carry on roshan.you improved alot in this essay but again i didn't find even a single quote in your essay
thnx alot maria for ur appreciation and encouraging words so nice of ukeep guiding me so that i cud improve more as far as essay writing is concerned and grab gud marks in upcuming xams... ya i realize dat there is lack of facts and figures and quotations in my essay, i'll surely add sum in my cuming essays